menu

                           

Sunday, May 20, 2012

CHEVRON!!!

My latest obsession....the CHEVRON pattern!!! This pattern dates WAY back but today it is a TOP ITEM! It is mod, traditional & eclectic!! If you need to freshen up your space or make your space a little more fun...Chevron's your friend!!! I have recently been trying to incorporate a few pops of pattern into my designs and it never fails me!

Here are some of my favorites chevron items!
Zigzag Rug - Platinum/Ivory/Citron
West elm! My favorite store EVER! It can be pricey but their sales never disappoint me! I love this rug because of the citrusy yellow border! I think this would be ADORABLE in a nursery but could work great in a family room too!

Don't be scared!!! I LOVE the play with the pattern and it works!!! Chevron works with other patterns!

Solid white bedding becomes so cheerful!!! {Image from Craftzine!}


No comments:

Post a Comment