menu

                           

Thursday, May 17, 2012



I am excited to announce that I am going to be offering Interior Design Services more seriously! Lady of the HOUSE has become Lady of the HOUSE interiors!! :) I am going to be designing for common people who have realistic budgets with modern style.  I am excited about this decision and feel completely inspired by the things around me! For all you who have told me, “I need to hire you to come to my house!”  Here it is!!! I am going to be offering full-design services as well as smaller projects such as one-hour consultations, space planning, artwork, accessorizing, etc. 
This blog is going to be for both my clients as well as myself! I will post anything that catches my eye or might help my clients with their spaces! Contact me if you would like to hear more about information on services I am going to offering! I would love to help you out and hear what you have going on in your home!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment