menu

                           

Thursday, February 21, 2013

...chicken with my head cut off.... :D

#1: 
Life is CRAZY! 

#2: 
I had a friend request a post.. so here it is! 
I really do have a fun project to share with you! 

I have been partnering with SB Home Renovations on some projects.  If you are in need some remodeling, check out their website! 
{ SBhomerenovations.com } 
Great group to work with!!! 
Can help with you any project big or small!


This project was a basement finish and it turned out great!!! Once the space is complete with all the jazz, maybe I'll post photos! For now, I will share some of the boards I did for the project! These are completely conceptual, just to lead the client in the right direction with furniture and accessories! So not quite an e-design! Boards are fun though and helps the client to visualize the whole space! Let me know if you are interested in this service!!!

I hope that you like them! 



Another fun thing to share! I got new lamps today!!!!! It really is THAT exciting! The ones in our dining room before were ones I got when I was 16! Thats 10 years ago people!!!  I got them for my bedroom I was redoing at the time! I even paid for them myself! :) Things just take awhile to get the way you want them! Be patient getting your house right!

  Heres a photo! You can see my new Ikat painting in the background! The only painting in our house not by my husband, who is the artist in the family!  :)


{ Have a wonderful weekend!!! } 


No comments:

Post a Comment